The curbs should be anchored to structural steel (concrete) as fallows:
– The width of the supporting structural
steel shall be at least
as wide as the base plate of the curb.
– Bolts should be with nuts and washers.
– Bolts should be placed in every hole
provided in the base plate of the curb.
– Anchors should pass through the base
plate of the curb and the
structural steel (concrete).
– ONE PIECE ROOF CURB (WELDED 14Ga Glv.)
– RESTRAINT BRACKET 12 Ga Glv.
– 2″ X 3″ WOOD PERIMETER NAILER
– CUSTOM OR OPTIONAL HEIGHTS
– DUCT SUPPORT RAILS ARE PROVIDED
– SLOPED VERSION AVAILABLE